ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE: November 15, 2013
CALL FOR PAPERS - ABSTRACT FORM
Abstract Oral presentations are limited to 15 minutes (12 minutes for presentation and 3 minutes for questions). Selection of oral abstract papers will be based on content of abstract, submission date and available time allotments.
All poster papers related to conference topics will be considered, based on submission date, content and available space. Space is limited. Submit your poster abstracts early to ensure a poster location.
Criteria for Presentations
- Due to limited time allotments (oral presentations) and available space for posters (poster presentations), we will accept a limit of one (1) abstract per registered first presenting author.
- All abstracts must be submitted via the ADT conference web site. Mailed, emailed or faxed abstracts will not be accepted. If you have problems with submitting your paper on our website, contact conference administration office for assistance.
- Presenters are solely responsible for submission and confirming receipt of their abstracts.
NOTE: If you did not receive a receipt from our conference administration office, we most likely did not receive your paper.
- Due to time allotment restrictions, we may not be able to accept all oral presentation. If we can not accommodate your request for oral presentation we strongly encourage you to present your paper as a Poster Presentation.
- All presenters must register/pay conference fees prior to January 31, 2014.
- Speakers are required to disclose any affiliation with and financial interest in a company or a product related to the subject matter of the presentation as a part of the Speaker’s Agreement.
- All designated presenting poster authors must be present during the Poster Session.
Presenters may review their presentation time on Program Schedule, after December 15, 2013.
Edit Submitted Papers
Abstract papers will be published in our Conference Program Book as submitted. Please edit you papers accordingly.
Presenters may edit their abstract paper before our printing deadline date: March 1, 2014. Link to>> Abstract Submission and post your User Name and Password.
We appreciate all the support of our presenters and look forward to seeing everyone in Freiburg, Germany. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your presentation, please feel free to contact conference administration office at email@example.com
ADT Program Committee