Criteria for Presentations:
- Due to limited time allotments (oral presentations) and available space for posters (poster presentations), we will accept a limit of one (1) abstract per registered first presenting author.
- All abstracts must be submitted via the conference web site. Please limit your abstracts to 350 words or less. Mailed, emailed or faxed abstracts will not be accepted.
NOTE: If you have problems with submitting your paper on our website, contact administration office for assistance.
- Presenters are solely responsible for submission and subsequent confirmation of our receipt of their abstracts.
NOTE: If you did not receive a receipt from the conference administration office, we most likely did not receive your paper.
- Acceptances of papers are restricted due to limited time allotments for oral presentations and available space for poster presentations.
NOTE: Submit you papers early.
- All presenters must pay conference fees prior to January 31, 2014.
- Speakers are required to disclose any affiliation with and financial interest in a company or a product related to the subject matter of the presentation as a part of the Speaker’s Agreement.
- All designated presenting poster authors must be present during the Poster Session.
- No travel compensation is provided for abstract presenters (oral or poster).
- Abstracts (oral and poster) will be printed in the conference program book.
- All abstract papers will be published as submitted. Please edit your papers accordingly.
Submission Deadline Dates: November 30, 2013
Oral abstract presentations are restricted to a eight (8) minute time allotments. Please prepare your short oral abstract presentation accordingly. Time allotments are limited and papers will be selected based on scientific content, submission date and available time.
Presentation screen is 4:3 ratio, please prepare your presentation accordingly.
Delegates not selected for Oral Presentation, may be accepted for Poster Presentation.
November 30, 2013 - Presentations will be posted to our program schedule located on the Conference Overview page of this website.
If you have a question regarding your abstract contact our conference administration office for assistance: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Program Committee considers posters an important contribution to the success of this conference. The poster presentations will be given particular emphasis at the conference. Many of the presentations will provide information that was thought to be better suited to the higher level of exposure and interaction that a poster presentation affords. For this reason, and given the nature of the conference, poster presentations are seen as an extremely important venue for information exchange.
- Size of Poster: Poster sizes will be limited to .762 meters (30 inches) wide by 1.27 meters (50 inches) tall. Make sure you poster is printed to read .762 meters (30 inches) across - from left to right.
- Poster boards will be available at conference site for display of your poster.
- Posters will be assigned to a poster board number listed in our Conference Program Book (distributed at conference site). Find your assigned poster board to display your poster.
- Include abstract title and authors.
- No audio/visual equipment will be allowed for poster presentation (No electrical will be available).
- Poster should be self-explanatory so that you are free to supplement and discuss any points of inquiry. The poster session provides a more intimate forum for discussion than an oral presentation. This becomes difficult if you are obliged to devote most of your time explaining your poster to a succession of visitors.
If you have a question regarding your poster, contact our conference administration office for assistance: email@example.com.