Important Information / Criteria for Presentations
- Due to limited time allotments (oral presentations) and available space for posters (poster presentations), we will accept a limit of one (1) abstract each per registered presenting author.
- All abstracts must be submitted via the conference web site. Please limit your abstract Title to 15 words or less and your abstract paper to 450 words or less. Mailed, emailed or faxed abstracts will not be accepted.
NOTE: If you have problems with submitting your paper on our website, contact administration office for assistance.
- Presenters are solely responsible for submission and subsequent confirmation of our receipt of their abstracts.
NOTE: If you did not receive a receipt from the conference administration office, we most likely did not receive your paper.
- Acceptances of papers are restricted due to limited time allotments for oral presentations and available space for poster presentations.
NOTE: Be sure to submit you papers early.
- All presenters must pay conference fees.
- Speakers are required to disclose any affiliation with and financial interest in a company or a product related to the subject matter of the presentation as a part of the Speaker’s Agreement.
- All designated presenting poster authors must be present during the Poster Session.
- No travel compensation is provided for abstract presenters (oral or poster).
- Abstracts (oral and poster) will be printed in the conference program book.
- All abstract papers will be published as submitted. Please edit your papers accordingly.
Oral Presentation Time Allotments
Oral abstract presentations are restricted to a ten (10) minute time allotment. Please prepare your short oral abstract presentation accordingly. Time allotments are limited and papers will be selected based on scientific content, submission date and available time.
Oral Presentation Audio Visual Requirements
Presentation screen is 4:3 ratio. Please prepare your presentation accordingly.
Delegates who are not selected for Oral Presentation are encouraged to present a Poster Presentation.
The Program Committee considers posters an important contribution to the success of this conference. The poster presentations will be given particular emphasis at the conference. Many of the presentations will provide information that was thought to be better suited to the higher level of exposure and interaction that a poster presentation affords. For this reason, and given the nature of the conference, poster presentations are seen as an extremely important venue for information exchange.
- You will be required to provide a printed poster to be on display throughout the conference. Please prepare your printed poster 40 inches high x 30 inches wide
(101.6 cm high x 76.2 cm wide)
- Posters will be assigned to a poster number listed in our Conference Program Book (distributed at conference site). Find your assigned poster location to display your poster.
- Include abstract title and authors
- Poster should be self-explanatory so that you are free to supplement and discuss any points of inquiry. The poster session provides a more intimate forum for discussion than an oral presentation. This becomes difficult if you are obliged to devote most of your time explaining your poster to a succession of visitors.
If you have a question regarding your abstract submission, please contact our conference administration office for assistance: firstname.lastname@example.org